WnSoft Forums

Kaleidoscope

fh1805

Peter,

Way back in P2e V5 beta 9 I created this little show on the same lines.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6mxsomy5hom

Have a look it's only 6 mb.

I'm still trying to perfect my skills further.

Tom.

Hi bjc,

You wrote:

...I had a ‘play’ with some animated PNG graphics a while back, attempting to create some unusual visual effects, although I didn’t go so far as to add music...

You've generated some fascinating (and hypnotic!) interference patterns there. I wasn't thinking of doing another pure animation sequence - but with the right music (an instrumental version of "Windmills of your mind" perhaps?) I might just get tempted!

Do you have any objections to my "borrowing" your idea?

regards,

Peter

Hi Tom,

You wrote:

...Way back in P2e V5 beta 9 I created this little show on the same lines...

I recall this from the last time you posted it. Your music might go well with bjc's image idea. Would you mind if I extracted the music from your sequence?

regards,

Peter

Peter,

(Do you have any objections to my “borrowing” your idea ?)

Absolutely no problem,,, my pleasure. That said, I could hardly claim ‘interference patterns’ as being an idea of mine. (?)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you do decide to do another animation sequence.

Ken,

I’m glad my animations ran OK on your PC ~ why on earth you are encountering problems with ‘Kaleidoscope’, I cannot imagine.

Alan,

(“,,, do the light show for the London Olympics 2012.” !?)

Wouldn’t that be something !? Although outdoing Beijing may prove to be a little tricky. That said, and taking the logo they’ve chosen to represent the London Olympics into consideration, we could well be in with a chance.

Maybe Igor could give a free copy of P2E to the organisers of the London Olympics !?

Tom,

I enjoyed your show too ~ well done.

Regards,

bjc

Hi Tom,

You wrote:

I recall this from the last time you posted it. Your music might go well with bjc's image idea. Would you mind if I extracted the music from your sequence?

regards,

Peter

No problem Peter, help yourself but don't forget to post a link when you have finished your sequence.

Tom