WnSoft Forums

License Key

Paul T

I have just purchased the upgrade for PTE that should allows me to use the video builder. However, I don’t seem to have been supplied with a Key file to unlock this upgrade. I have been using PTE for many years and have been constantly trying the beta versions over the years through the development period to this latest version.

Can any one help regarding this matter as I sent and email to wnsoft about this but had no reply as to date.

Paul Templeton

I have just purchased the upgrade for PTE that should allows me to use the video builder. However, I don’t seem to have been supplied with a Key file to unlock this upgrade. I have been using PTE for many years and have been constantly trying the beta versions over the years through the development period to this latest version.

Can any one help regarding this matter as I sent and email to wnsoft about this but had no reply as to date.

Paul Templeton

The email you received acknowledging your registration should contain either an attachment or a section at the bottom containing a text string that looks like

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="0HEBCx9fqXNNFP1F+CGeZJZemDAFpQyp/WBcyIdoDjlQ2fP1TIpZQR9cnYYkAVcKxoNHcHjALoQstdmKMZRLoq2FUw8qjMtzLrC8YHo/St+vIV1zwbtjcMax037Idysgc3YCshOR ..."

(I have removed the last 20 or so characters for security)

That is your key. If it came as a file called 'reg.txt', just rename it as 'reg.reg' and run it as if it is a program; if it is text at the bottom of the email, select the entire key starting with 'REGEDIT 4' and down to the final quote mark, copy it into Notepad,save it as reg.reg and run it.

Colin