WnSoft Forums

Slideshow of the Kansas Flinthills

dpeterso

I've posted a slideshow created in June-2008. It's simple and short, although I sized it for 1680 X 1050 resolution and did some digital blending on a few of the photographs to increase the dynamic range. Your impressions and suggestions are always welcome.

Regards,

Dave

http://www.epetersons.com/slideshows/Seren...0Flinthills.zip

I've posted a slideshow created in June-2008. It's simple and short, although I sized it for 1680 X 1050 resolution and did some digital blending on a few of the photographs to increase the dynamic range. Your impressions and suggestions are always welcome.

Regards,

Dave

http://www.epetersons.com/slideshows/Seren...0Flinthills.zip

Hi! Dave,

Super sequence flows just right, your photography is top hole, I'm jealous as hell.

Must save my pennies and pay a visit.

Tom

Hi Dave, The photography makes superb use of lines, perspective and depth. My fav image is the one of the rolling road (the one after the girl on the bench with the dog) - Although I would be tempted to crop just a bit of the right hand side to get the road coming out of the corner - and then flipping it so that it comes out of the bottom left corner. But that's just me - I love lines and corners and you certainly have plenty here on offer. I know you welcome detailed feedback, so...

I liked the flowers and the spacing of the flower images in the show works very well. If you have more, may I suggest you add them?

There is a slight 'wobble' in the music just after the slide with the six bar gate and the sign Kuenzhi Creek.

There is one image that is mainly grass, it's the weakest in the show and I suggest you replace it with more flowers!

I liked the white border and viewing on a 1920x1080 laptop the show works really well, smooth and the music suited the serenity.

I agree with Ken, I like the fact that you have included play controls. There a number of images that I wanted to 'take my eye for walk', and most enjoyable they were too!