WnSoft Forums

how to keep black bars when panning

manis

HI

All my pictures are a 2:3 ratio - I put my screen to 1.333 - this meens I will have a black bar on the top and botrom of my show. This is fine for me. However, when i want to add an object that has to move form top to bottom, the object goes over the black bar. So The top black bar dispappearss behind the object. How can I avoid this?

What I want if possible is that my show is always a 2:3 ratio - and all the rest is automatically black, no mater what screen. I hope this is clear enough.

thanks a lot

Reine

HI

All my pictures are a 2:3 ratio - I put my screen to 1.333 - this meens I will have a black bar on the top and botrom of my show. This is fine for me. However, when i want to add an object that has to move form top to bottom, the object goes over the black bar. So The top black bar dispappearss behind the object. How can I avoid this?

What I want if possible is that my show is always a 2:3 ratio - and all the rest is automatically black, no mater what screen. I hope this is clear enough.

thanks a lot

Reine

Put in PTE the format 15:10 PC, it's enought, all will be OK for you. (It's in screen options)