WnSoft Forums

La Creation

Severn Bore

There is some stuning photography in this slide show, which has been well composed and backed by dramatic music. I have long wanted to visit Iceland and the photos have given me an extra urge to do so.

Perhaps now is a good time to visit as Iceland really needs visitors at present due to its economical problems.

Well done.

I quite agree with you, this is a great slideshow that made Jean-Charles Pizolatto..

There are 2 versions, one is 26 Mb 1440 x 900 pictures definition which is on Diapositif and the second 35 Mb for 1920 x 1200 nominal pictures size. (the version which is on Beechbrook)

Title suggests that it was made with 1920x1200 images

That's right.

I have long wanted to visit Iceland and the photos have given me an extra urge to do so.

They were 4 members of Diapositif to go in Island to make photos, Jean-Charles Pizolatto, Guy Moyat, Patrick Mourava and Alain Vanhoutte. There are several slideshows about this subject all, with great photos :

Le feu de la terre from Guy Moyat

Vulcain Island from Patrick Mourava

Lumières d'Islnde from Guy Moyat

Les chemins du paradis from Patrick Mourava

Glace et eau from Patrick Mourava

Les portes de l'enfer from Patrick Mourava

Many others haven't be published, maybe later. There are at least 2 others slideshows about Island on Diapostif's slideshow list