WnSoft Forums

NO VIDEO ON AVI/DVD PLAYBACK

mfetterhoff

Indeed, yes.. I read those topics. I am using Pte 5.52, and I have tried MPEG4 version 1,2, and 3

I get the same result, seemingly no matter the codec.

I have even tried moving the entire project to another PC, and received the same results.

Ammendment: Withn the codec config, there is a setting for 'NO SCENE DETECT'. The default setting is 1 second. My presentation begins with a 2 second blank slide to accomodate a 2 second delay in the start of my music. When I moved this setting to 10, the avi played properly.

NOTE: this setting resets back to 1 second after the avi creation process completes.

Indeed, yes.. I read those topics. I am using Pte 5.52, and I have tried MPEG4 version 1,2, and 3

I get the same result, seemingly no matter the codec.

I have even tried moving the entire project to another PC, and received the same results.

Ammendment: Withn the codec config, there is a setting for 'NO SCENE DETECT'. The default setting is 1 second. My presentation begins with a 2 second blank slide to accomodate a 2 second delay in the start of my music. When I moved this setting to 10, the avi played properly.

NOTE: this setting resets back to 1 second after the avi creation process completes.

Why not edit the music in Goldwave or Audacity ( both are audio editors) to remove the 2-second delay? Then you can dispense with the blank slide as well.

Colin