WnSoft Forums

offers for next update for pte

Hello Again Dear Master Igor and you Master Mrs Alena Tomilova I collect all neccessary feedsback for PTE as a follow :

1-"Apply" Button for Project Option Is necessary.

2-In Navigation bar please Add this Items :

a- Tools in the name "SaveMusic" for saving background music of SlideShow.

b- Tools in the name "Zoom + & Zoom -" for zooming of pictures in slides.

c- Creat Customize Right Click for user instead of Useing Navigation bar in SlideShow, for Enable or Disable Navigation bar.

and define cutomize options by users.

d- Display Customize Name of Items in Navigation bar to Native language users , when The pointer of the Mouse go on it.

3- please creat options for disable or hiding follow Items in customize Slide Number Especially in home slide

(This is ,for introduce product user to people like as wizard for Example "license agreement" or "confirmation Caution" or" List of subjects" and so on ,that be start with Next button , Agree button … in first of product pages) :

a- Displaying Navigation bar

b- Displaying Customization logo

c- Running Background Music In Music tab in project option.ofcourse except of customize music for slide

d- Displaying running " Insert Template in comments tab in project options(Be Note : No in customize Slide , that you forgot creat

comments tab in it.)

e-Text comment (in comments tab in project options)

do you catch my say ?

4- please please please do doing that be use PTE without Add pictures to slide list ,that is , only be use PTE

by specifing of background customize picture in screen tab in project option, ofcourse you can creat this tip in customize slide as

a name "screen tab". Do you can catch my say ? excuse me I love PTE very a lot.this is for using of pte as a linkSoftware for creat a type of software as a linkbox, do you can ?

5-some untranslate phrases as a follow :

a- "sky style" , "Air style" in customize Navigation

b- The names of templates for video Builder in first Next button .

c - "Min Width" In object and animation , when user wants creat a button , In Tab properties-> Advanced Button

6- Dear Mr. Igor I must to say that I find the program with displaying flash and Gif and java pictures with all effect for creat slideshow Album , I wish you can go and downloading

this program and creat this tip in PTE , Do you can ?

that is Photo Slide Show Album Application v1.8

7-please creat a option for enable or disable copy of text in Message Help by select of text by right click in Message Help and select Copy Or "ctrl+C" .

8-please Add "New project (*.pte)" in the right click of all windows right click for windows xp , vista ,…

9-Please creat a case in customize Navigation bar , that be define all item of in it to native language .

10-please creat a case in pte that be add music or pictures or video in slide list or music list in project option -> music tab or IN VIDEOBUILDER with double click of mouse on that

position.

11-please put to edit of text tools such as : "font tools , font size, font script, font color , Align left , center , Align left , ,…." in customize help message for creation of project , also please put possibilities for customize help message for peoples who are useing of product of slideshow : print , save text ,…

12-please creat a option for properties tab in object and animation for image like as text or hyperlink

in the name "Rasterize Image to jpeg" , this is for change of size image (width or weigth) and take a photograph without

use of prtsc button on keyboard.do you can ?

13- please creat a case in object and animation until be move very small or narrow image or text or button that have added

before in a slide , from one position to another position in a slide.that is, when the cursor go on a narrw text or button or image

convert to sign of cross.do you can ?

14- please creat a case in object and animation , when the cursor of mouse goes on the link or button convert to shape of hand ,

also it is appear you forgot the color of links when the cursor of mouse only goes on its , or

the color of links when the cursor of mouse is clicking on its , or the color of links when the cursor of mouse

clicked on its,why do you forgot it ,I"m wonder !. please test it yourself and no dupt in my say ...

also note this point that this case , have not problem with very small or narrow links or button.

oh , sorry i find this way , i must in object and animation go to common tab and disable the option perspective correction for zoom and

the option Transparent to selection , isn"t this confusing ?

15- In object and animation , when user wants creat a button , In Tab properties-> Advanced Button

please creat a option in the name "Min length" beside the option : "Min Width"

16-In object and animation , when user wants add a image , why PTE cann"t support

".ico file extension" ? for example for creating hyperlink icon of symbol of program systemic in windrive:\system32 instead of text link for it.

17-please creat a option for creating Backup from project.exe and project.pte such as Auto save project in view menu.

because of this problem occur for me in huge project , when decrease cpu source in working with project.pte

and remove some slides with comming error windows.

18-Dear Mr. Igor , i think you forgot some good properties of picturetoexe 4.48 to put in pte 5.5 ,

for instance , customize background color in button (black color only is in 5.5 release of pte) is not in pte v.5.5

or cpu source in pte v.4.48 was very down ,...

19-please creat customize sound for Applying button , hyperlink , text , image , in 3 case of :

a-when the cursor of mouse only goes on the link or button

b-when the cursor of mouse only start to click on the link or button .

c-when the cursor of mouse finished to click on the link or button .

,... such as help message , minimizing or maximizing window of project , and the options in navigationbar such as

save slide or main image from project , close button project , next and previous button and In customize statup windows...such as IN Addobe Flash MX

20-please creat a case In customize statup windows that be Add button , hyperlink,image ,...

21-please creat a case In customize help message that be Add customize button , hyperlink,image ,...do you can ?

also please creat a case In customize help message that be creat pages by next button such as wizard windows

22-please for case of without border in windowed border in screen tab in project option ,creat a option for minimize in common tab in object and Animation in

Action on mouse click , also please creat a other option in there in the name "MoveTools" that be shape of Hand for movement of windows project without border.

23-please creat a case in object and animation when user wants to copy many button from one button , it is be copy button with keeping "ctrl +click on button " ,do you can ?

24-please creat a case in PTE that When we run project .exe , take a photo by prtSc button in keyboard

is be impossible , do you can ?

25 - please creat a case in PTE ,that when we run project.exe , screen resolution in right click /properties/setting tab/screen resolution needn't to be change for better of displaying running of project.exe,

you must creat a base of

screen resolution in PTE

that be clarify it by the user. do you catch my say ?

26- when we want to add music background by the project option->Music tab , please creat a case that run or no run

'pause button' in In project option ->Advanced Tab->Customize Navigation bar for project.exe cause to only stop or continue music ,

without need to check project option ->Main Tab->option of 'Synchronize music and Slides.you can predict three case for it ,

that is for instance one case that i said, and the second cause to only stop or continue Automatic displaying slides

and the third case , can be compound of one case with second case .

Do you can ?

27-When we want to add password by 'In project option ->Advanced Tab->option of 'password protection'

please creat a case that only can be enter password for one when we run project.exe,and it wil not need to enter password for next times

and for example to creat copyright Author when the User who has registered or purchased can enter password one time and user does not

feel anoyance , in the otherwise for somebody who has not rejester project.exe , it is locked for example 10 times enter wrong password

Also please put option of 'password protection'(project option->Advanced tab ) in 'customize Trial use Details' Button for that creat password

by 'creat password button' and saves it by 'save password's button ' in a reg file in computer for give it to users who registered before.

(This is for that putting Expire date for reg password given to users for keeping copyright by Author .

Do you can ?

28-for creating button in objects&Animation , Text Alignment Degree in Button's name has been forgotten , do you can creat it such as

object&Animation->right click ->Add->text or hyperlink with Text Alignment Degree in hyperlink's name

(be note : no button Alignment Degree , my mean is Text Alignment Degree in Button's name) .

Also shadow Alignment Degree in Button has been forgotten !

29-Do you can Add options in the name ' Book.txt and Book .pdf and Book .doc' to object&Animation->right click ->Add , for creating E-Book hyperlinks or buttons

in object&Animation ? This is for put many E-Book with *pdf or *txt or *.doc formats TO project.exe by buttons or hyperlink text .

30- Do you can Add option in the name 'Save Book.txt and Book .pdf and Book .doc ' in Navigation bar , Also do you can Add option in the name

'Save Music Background ' in it ?

31-Please creat a option in Help menu in the name 'check for Updates' and 'Send Feedbacks(http://www.wnsoft.com/support.htm)'

and 'Tip of the day' , you can put 'Tip of the day' at start up in a windows message .

Also please add 'Contact us' that is your email in Help menu , do you can ?

32-please creat in object&Animation->common tab ->Action on mouse click in the names 'Minimize' (for case of windowed mode without border)

and 'save(for text in slide or hyperlink address or music background ,....) do you can ?

Sincerely Yours

33-please creat a case in 'About picturesToExe ' in help menu , that when users move mouse on introduce names of producers' persons

it stop movement for seeing certainly name by user . do you can ?

34-please put default folder for saving project.exe and project1.pte in 'Desktop folder' and please creat option of

'Always use output directory ' in main tab of project option for customize save project .exe and project.pte .Do you can ?

35- In objects&Animation , button of 'Invert Selection' is neccessary.

36- when user wants to Add button In objects&Animation , do you can creat a case that be change the shape of icon's button, by

right click on button and select customize shape of icon. like as 'project option ->Main tab ->select 'Assign icon(*.ico file) ....'s button

Also please do doing that be add Image in objects&Animation by right click , that support ' *.ico ' graphic format , Do you can ?

37-can you Add 'Version Tab' to right click on project.exe->properties , this is for customize displaying of properties of project.exe

such as (company /File Version / product version / product Name / Language /,....), do you can ?

38-can you add format of (*.chm) to Customize Message Help , for select customize Compiled HTML File for display it in project.exe .

Do you can ?

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

39-In corner top right in object&Animation , beside the back button and forward button , Home page (first slide) button is necessary. !

40- In objects&Animation , when user wants to copy a button or many buttons in same page , please creat a case that be possible copy

abutton or buttons with keeping "ctrl+{click on a button or buttons all we have} " , Do you can ?

41- when user runs both project.exe and Magnifier tools from windows , if you have buttons in slide pages in project.exe , some other thems

suddenly start to be big or be small !! why ?