WnSoft Forums

Bad Registration Key?

Guest Techman1

Guest Techman1

Hello All,

I was hoping to start my first message with questions on how to use PTE, but unfortuately I'm unable to do anything but add 10 images still. I purchased the business version and almost immediately received my registration key (that was great)! The bad part is that no matter what I do, the registration key doesn't seem to be taking.

I'm running Windows 98 and have uninstalled, reinstalled, different versions, rebooted, shutdown, tried to see if Regedit was making any changes, etc. I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm still running in the demo mode.

I've written a message to Igor and to the Support both at WNSOFT.COM. I'm just trying to get a project started and out the door and was really hoping to be working on this project tonight. If anyone has any other ideas of what I can try I'm certainly open and would appreciate your feedback.

Otherwise, I guess I'll just wait and see what comes about. I hope to contribue to this forumn in the future and look forward to future correspondence with many of you.

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Welcome Fred!

I'm sure Igor will write you very soon.

Are you sure your reg file has a .key or .reg. extension? If it's a .txt, simply change this extension.

Guest Techman1

Guido,

Thank you for replying. I just tried changing the extension also, but that doesn't seem to work either. I did note on this forumn that someone indicated that the registration file should be 231 bytes. Mine is only 224, so maybe that's the problem. Not sure if the file is damaged or missing info or contains the wrong key. This came from RegNow, so hopefully Igor will be online today and can get me a new key soon.

Thanks again and I look forward to contributing in some way. Hopefully I won't ask too many Newbie questions, but looking through this forumn there are a lot of people that know this program. I'm looking forward to using PTE to produce some of my slide shows for my clients.

Fred

Guest Techman1

Inna,

I received the new registration key and it works perfectly. Thank you for the prompt response and service. I look forward to using PTE immediately.

Have a great day!

Fred