WnSoft Forums

Loading slides for a new show

giljones

I have been using PTE for about the last 3/4years without a real problem Today i have tried to load a set of slides which have been scanned from colour slides as have about 2500 others and nothing happens. I completed a show a few days ago without a problem , but now I cannot get the slide file in My Pictures to open. It is almost as if it is invisible to PTE5.5 . I have today downloaded ver 5.6 ver Beta 8 with no better results. What am I doing wrong? <_<

gilbert,

What KB/MB file size are your scanned images used ? Do you mean to say you have 2500 images ?

First impression when a window goes almost transparent ... is that the pc is low on resources to perform its task.

Note:

Unless your actually testing Pte latest beta's ... I personally advise not to buld any permanent slideshows with beta versions. There is usually unknown issues and several features not fully enabled which may lead to undesirable results.

gilbert,

What KB/MB file size are your scanned images used ? Do you mean to say you have 2500 images ?

First impression when a window goes almost transparent ... is that the pc is low on resources to perform its task.

Note:

Unless your actually testing Pte latest beta's ... I personally advise not to buld any permanent slideshows with beta versions. There is usually unknown issues and several features not fully enabled which may lead to undesirable results.

In reply to yours, as far as I know I am doing nothing different now to what I have done before. No I do not have 2500 images in the programme only some 60 . The fiogure of 2500 represents my total output over the last two tears or more. Gilbert

Guest Yachtsman1
In reply to yours, as far as I know I am doing nothing different now to what I have done before. No I do not have 2500 images in the programme only some 60 . The fiogure of 2500 represents my total output over the last two tears or more. Gilbert

Have you got your auto updates switched on??? Has Mr Gates snuck in and downloaded something onto your system??? :(

Yachtsman1