WnSoft Forums

Trapezium with PTE ?

ale53

Please, is it possible with O&A to do a trapezium with slide? Exsample: Up side minor than bottom side. I tried but the sides are always parallel.

Thanks from Italy and for your patience.

Happy mew Year 2009 from Liguria (in Italy).

Have you tried saving your slide as a PNG file in Photoshop? Is the slide intended to be used on its own or as an object on another slide (using Objects and animations)? I have used a trapezium slide for overlaying text onto a pictorial slide and then animate it to give the effect of the text receding into the distance.

Have you tried saving your slide as a PNG file in Photoshop? Is the slide intended to be used on its own or as an object on another slide (using Objects and animations)? I have used a trapezium slide for overlaying text onto a pictorial slide and then animate it to give the effect of the text receding into the distance.

Tanks for reply

But i intend to trasform a rectagle into a trapezium with a fluid animation.

That really can't be done with PTE. There is no provision for directly altering that perspective via Objects and Animations. It is possible to alter the image in terms of distortion on the X or Y axis but not possible to hold "part" of the rectangle in the original perspective while altering the opposite which is what you must do for this effect. Perhaps in a later 3D version this will be possible. It is available as a "transition" but not as an object manipulation.

Best regards,

Liln

Tanks for reply

But i intend to trasform a rectagle into a trapezium with a fluid animation.