WnSoft Forums

Pte to Photoshop???

Antbrewer

I have a very strange and perplexing problem that I have never experienced before.

I am about to give a demo of PtE tomorrow evening Monday 12th Jan at my club.

On some PtE projects I cannot with the shortcut Ctrl W move an image from the slide list into Photoshop. It will work on other projects from the slide list and always from the images next to the miniplayer. On Ctrl W photoshop will open but no image appears. Why?

I have never had this before and have no idea why this is happening.

Any ideas?

Anthony

Guest Yachtsman1
I have a very strange and perplexing problem that I have never experienced before.

I am about to give a demo of PtE tomorrow evening Monday 12th Jan at my club.

On some PtE projects I cannot with the shortcut Ctrl W move an image from the slide list into Photoshop. It will work on other projects from the slide list and always from the images next to the miniplayer. On Ctrl W photoshop will open but no image appears. Why?

I have never had this before and have no idea why this is happening.

Any ideas?

Anthony

Maybe stage fright :( Just tried one of my shows & it worked for me, did you highlight the slide first?

Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1
Super quick reply Yachtsman, thank you.

No stage fright at all. It has always always worked before and still does on most project files but not all?????

Anthony

Could it be the version number???? 5.1 5.5 5.6.

Going to bed now.

Yachtsman1

Hi Anthony

On Ctrl W photoshop will open but no image appears. Why?

Just a wild guess, but would it by any chance be a .PNG file that you do not have Photoshop checked to handle.

Even a blank slide with a .PNG file as an Object

Hi Anthony

Just a wild guess, but would it by any chance be a .PNG file that you do not have Photoshop checked to handle.

Even a blank slide with a .PNG file as an Object

Hi Hawk,

I have double checked that PNG files will open in photoshop outside of PtE. but I have isolated one aspect of this problem....being that any project in the PtE slide line containing PNG files will not allow any images in the slde line to open in photoshop with Ctrl W and this includes the Jpeg images.

I will now go upstairs and try my desktop (on my laptop at moment with this problem).

Anthony