WnSoft Forums

Bi-lingual blues

pwear

I hope the forum will allow me a moment's tolerance to ask if there is any bi-lingual, or very patient, AV worker who would like to collaborate on some English language notes for the German programme Mobjects? I use both PTE and Mobjects, but have a project which needs a lot of video inserts, for which the latter is better specified. I'm not talking about a 'bible', much of the programme is pretty intuitive and obvious. It's the tricks, workarounds and special features that are elusive when the German manual defies the best efforts of Babblefish etc. As far as I know nothing but a very basic guide exists at the moment. I would anticipate making anything we produce freely available to the AV community.

Please contact me off-forum, and thanks again for the space.

Peter

pwear,

m.objects is a good product, but it has its price. Furthermore, the manufacturer, and several other (semi-)professionals offer courses which are not cheap either. This is part of the business. There is a German m.objects forum which is run my the manufacturer. Maybe you will find some help there. Hopefully there will be forum members with appropriate knowledge in English. My knowledge in m.objects is rather rudimentary, and I consider this product as too expensive. Even from the functionality point of view I do not see an advantage in using it.

Xaver H.

Munich