WnSoft Forums

email notifications

Ian Smith

Would some bright, intelligent person tell me how to stop the flow of emails from WinSoft. I have many times gone through the process of turning off all options, but still they keep coming. I no longer wish to receive them.

TRY

MY CONROLS SECTION

Welcome to your control panel

Privacy Settings

Hide my email address from other members

Enabling this option will deny other members sending you an email via the board.

Send me any updates sent by the board administrator

Enabling this option will add your email address to the administrators mail list and you will receive any updates sent.

Board Preferences

Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic

Enabling this option will send a plain text version of the post in the subscription email.

Send a notification email when I receive a new private message

Enabling this option will send an email notification of any new private messages sent to you.

Enable 'Email Notification' by default?

If ticked, choose default type: No Email Notification Immediate Email Notification Delayed Emailed Notification Daily Email Digest Weekly Email Digest

Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

KEN

TRY

MY CONROLS SECTION

Welcome to your control panel

Privacy Settings

Hide my email address from other members

Enabling this option will deny other members sending you an email via the board.

Send me any updates sent by the board administrator

Enabling this option will add your email address to the administrators mail list and you will receive any updates sent.

Board Preferences

Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic

Enabling this option will send a plain text version of the post in the subscription email.

Send a notification email when I receive a new private message

Enabling this option will send an email notification of any new private messages sent to you.

Enable 'Email Notification' by default?

If ticked, choose default type: No Email Notification Immediate Email Notification Delayed Emailed Notification Daily Email Digest Weekly Email Digest

Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

KEN

Appreciate your reply and I have thoroughly checked out the options yet again, but the email stil keep coming. It shouldn't be so difficult to switch off emails that you no longer want. I am now going to treat them as junk and train my Firefox browser to recognise them as such.

Ian