WnSoft Forums

Better synchronize of timeline and playback line under Preview window

A relatively minor point perhaps, but I've noticed that the synchronization between the Timeline and the slider under the Preview window could be improved. If one drags the slider button under the Preview, the blue arrow on the Timeline below moves accordingly, but only as long as the slider button under the Preview remains within the range of that portion of the Timeline currently visible on the Preview screen. Once one manually advances the Preview slider past that range, there is no auto-scroll (in either auto-scroll mode) that updates the Timeline display accordingly. It would be nice to have the Timeline auto-scroll as one drags the preview slider, for some editing purposes.

Hi Ed,

I could make the same observation, furthermore: When moving the blue cursor in the timelime, the grey cursor in the mini-player follows correctly. This does not happen the other way round.

Best regards,

Xaver

I hadn't noticed that, but you're right. The two cursors should always be synchronized.

• 2 months later...

In case others missed this (I almost did), Igor fixed this problem in release 5.6.3 posted a few days ago. I finally downloaded it on the weekend and verified yesterday the problem is fixed.

Thanks Igor! :P