WnSoft Forums

How do I customize music?

okiediver

Can someone tell me where to go to find info on how to do this? I am working on a wedding slideshow and wish to use three songs. One of these songs HAS to start on a specific slide going forward, but I cannot figure out thru the "customize music" how to do this. The help didnt help either! Thanks for any input! :D

Okiediver:

I usually mix the three pieces of music together into one track(string) as a MP3 file.

You need to record your music through a software program (I use MusicMatch Jukebox but there are others)

Then you use a mixer such as Audacity, Acoustica, or Cool Edit (all of which have been mentioned many times over in various threads) Just google them to find the websites. Audacity is free, Cool Edit is relatively expensive, Acoustica is in the middle.

Once mixed, put enough silence in front part of the track to have your piece of music (in the mixed string) start where you want the slide to transition in via the Custom Synch option on the Project Options box of PTE.

Help any ?? :) or clear as mud ? :D