WnSoft Forums

PtE and the Mac

Henri.R

MAC/WINDOWS PTE DEMO

Success, my local Apple Dealer eventually came up trumps and demonstrated Windows XP on an Apple MacBook (9400 Graphics chip). I was able to run several PTE testers ( Igor’s Leaks Test, Barry’s Balloons and Lin’s PuzzlesmallRam [couldn’t lay my hands on the large Ram version]) Just as, I think it was Brian,Conflow said elsewhere, all ran very well, as smoothly as I have ever seen them on either of my Pc’s.

John

Hi John,

It's a good thing to hear about your success!

In the meantime we are doing some betatesting for Igor with a Mac version of the famous 'exe file'...

I tried the first version today and I can tell you it is amazing :lol:

On my iMac I see a PtE quality I've never seen before... Of course there are still some wishes, for instance it is necessary (for now) to use exe files made with PtE v.5.6, but Igor is working on some forthcoming issues.

It's amazing what this man can accomplish and I wrote him of course to be very grateful. It seems that Mac users are not isolated anymore!!

Next goal for me now is to visit an Applestore with a nice usb-stick and ask them to show one of my Mac-exe shows on the new Macbooks :P, without using Bootcamp and Windows..

regards,

Henri.