WnSoft Forums

Possible glitch with forum private-email notification?

Ed Overstreet

Just got a personal message from another member via that Forum feature. For whatever reason, I got two email notifications to the same message, both posted to my (ISP not Forum) inbox with the same date/time stamp.

I don't know if this a one-off or if there's something wonky in the Invision software that's causing duplicate private-mail notices to be sent, but thought I'd mention this in case anyone else has this experience lately.

Guest Yachtsman1
Just got a personal message from another member via that Forum feature. For whatever reason, I got two email notifications to the same message, both posted to my (ISP not Forum) inbox with the same date/time stamp.

I don't know if this a one-off or if there's something wonky in the Invision software that's causing duplicate private-mail notices to be sent, but thought I'd mention this in case anyone else has this experience lately.

This evening I got 3 identical email notifications of a reply to a topic I am watching????

Yachtsman1 :unsure: