WnSoft Forums

Help !!

MikeyUK

Picked up Digital Photo magazine over here in UK - I was so impressed with the Picture to Exe programme, after playing around with the trial version, that I decided to buy the full version. Trouble is - I'm having problems. Got an email back from the software company telling me to open up the trial version then open the file which they supposedly downloaded to me - enabling me to use the full package. No file attached - any help would be gratefully received

Guest Techman1

Mike,

I had a similar problem, although I did receive a BAD registration key file. If the email didn't contain an attachment at all, you will need to contact the support team at WnSoft to request one:

support@wnsoft.com

Inna or Igor should contact you to get this resolved. Since it's the weekend already it may take them until Monday or Tuesday to get a new key to you via email. They will get you up and going, but it may take a few days. While you're waiting, you may want to review the posts in this forum as there is really some very informative threads on how to use this great product.

When you receive the new registration key from the support team, you'll need to do the following to get it activated properly:

1) Close all running copies of PicturesToExe.

2) Save the email attached file to any folder (these are usually reg.txt, pte.txt or something like that)

3) Run PicturesToExe.

To register your program press

Help | Registration... | Load Key

and then select saved file.

The program should be registered now " if " the key was a good one!

Note: Some have received the file as stated above (reg.txt, pte.txt, etc.) and simply renamed the file to an extension of .reg and double-clicked on this file. It should update your registration file with the necessary information.

Good luck to you and hang in there as they will get this fixed soon. This really is an incredible program with a lot of talented support right here on this forum.

Fred