WnSoft Forums

OLGA'S PRESENTATION

Ken Cox

Hello, Bill!

Olga, even when I could take more time to study your works, I couldn't solve some of the mysteries.

Your semiquestion is to Olga Alakina ("Computer arts...") or to Olga Boritsch ("...,photographer")? I think in photos by Olga Boritsch no the mysteries. :rolleyes:

Oleg :blink:

Oleg, Olga and Olga, I very much appreciate your entire collection of art! I am curious about the orthogonal pattern design early in the show, and I am most curious about the 3-d objects backdrop. If I may ask for another precious secret to be revealed, how was that created? And the now legendary show production and text art - that is so, so nice. But the mystery is where you least expected. In living and beautiful color, it was indeed the photographs that I found mysterious. So.... Îëãà Áîðèö÷ !

(Ïîæàëóéñòà ïðàâîïèñàíèå îòãîâîðêîé åñëè íåïðàâèëüíî)

Olga, thank you for the links!

With pleasure I have viewed your entire foto.ru collection. I was going to list my favorites here but the list became much too long.

One of your post card works was quite stunning, with the colors of the rainbow in the snow blowing from the trees:

Ñ ïîñëåäíèì äíåì çèìû! (The Last Day of Winter)

I would love to have a high-resolution copy of that beautiful winter shot, if I may.

In the Animals genre, Æåñòîêèå çàêîíû ïðèðîäû (The Sanguinary Laws of Nature) has the most colorful (and well photographed) spider I've ever seen.

In the Still Life genre, you have some shots through the stems of glassware that are quite impressive.

You have very many exquisite images from many genres. Your photography is just amazing. And from what I read in foto.ru members' comments, you have a very large and happy audience.

Thank you for sharing the links to your art. I will save the second link for some more viewing pleasure tomorrow!

To think(box)

If I may ask for another precious secret to be revealed, how was that created?

Oh, this is top secret of Russian terrorists!!! :D;)

Bill, all elements for slidefilm "OB, photographer" I create in PhotoShop7 only.(texts,

BG, borders, etc)

I think, in my answer to your questions will be used much attachments, so send me

your email, please!

But the mystery is where you least expected.

Bill, Olga and Me don't understand this sentence...Sorry! :( Please once again.

So.... Îëãà Áîðèö÷ !

Îëüãà Áîðè÷ is correct in Russian. "ëü" is soft sound "L".

Regards,

Oleg :blink:

Olga and Oleg,

I just watched your beautiful show, "Olga Boritsch - photographer", and what a beautiful show! The images are superb, the slide show is amazing, and the music is a perfect fit. What a beautiful production! You both must be very proud of it!! :):):) Olga, you are a very talented photographer, and judging by the photos on the web pages, you must have been doing it for a long time. Hope we see more of your fine work.

Olga, thank you for that very nice photo and to Oleg for your help! ^_^

I really like that picture - and if this is OK with you, I wish to use it for a holiday card as you did. I will add your name to the photo and tell the story about it, with pleasure ^_^

A holiday CD with the "3o+2i" masterpiece slideshows (Olga, Olga, Oleg, Igor Novikov and Igor Kokarev of course!) with selector show would be a very nice family gift.

I really like that picture - and if this is OK with you, I wish to use it for a holiday card as you did. I will add your name to the photo and tell the story about it, with pleasure ^_^

A holiday CD with the "3o+2i" masterpiece slideshows (Olga, Olga, Oleg, Igor Novikov and Igor Kokarev of course!) with selector show would be a very nice family gift.

I am very glad, that you liked a photo. Certainly, you can make a card and think up to it the name.

"3o+2i"?......Very much I hope to get acquainted in the future with all "о" and "i"!

Thanks, Bill