WnSoft Forums

Availability of Templates and Styles

Craig

Hello.  I am new to PTE and am enjoying this amazing software and its many features.

I have scoured the internet for new templates and styles and it seems the only sources for PTE templates and styles are occasional posts in this forum and on the French forum Diapositif.net, along with the excellent templates on Barry Beckham's site.

However, most of the templates and styles are quite dated, and many excellent examples featured in older Youtube videos and past forum posts are frequently unavailable nowadays. Already, just a couple of weeks into my PTE experience, I am frustrated from receiving so many "Error 404" messages when trying to download templates and styles from deactivated websites.

For instance, I would love to obtain the "On Vacation" template by thedom discussed in this 2009 posting:

Now, in 2016, is a broader range of templates and styles available anywhere?  This would be most useful for newbies like me.

Thanks.

-Craig