WnSoft Forums

Using Unique Fonts...

goddi

Greetings,

I am a little confused about what Igor has stated about the change in how PTE handles unique fonts:

"You can use any unique fonts for EXE file of slideshow now. PicturesToExe automatically will vectorize text objects and text comments and show text with highest quality at any display resolution. No need to use "Rasterize to PNG image" option in Objects and animation editor anymore."

From reading this, I thought we would not need the "Rasterize text to PNG image" option in Objects and Animation anymore. However, it is still there. So I am wondering, why? If I use a 'unique' font now, do I have to do anything to it?

Thanks... Gary

Hello Gary,

You're right, with v5.7, you do not NEED to use the "Rasterize text to PNG image" option any more, even if you use special fonts.

The EXE will automatically includes vectorization of the fonts.

But Igor left the option "Rasterize..." in case you want to add blending options in your favorite editor.

Thanks for the clarification... :)

Gary

=======================

Hello Gary,

You're right, with v5.7, you do not NEED to use the "Rasterize text to PNG image" option any more, even if you use special fonts.

The EXE will automatically includes vectorization of the fonts.

But Igor left the option "Rasterize..." in case you want to add blending options in your favorite editor.