WnSoft Forums

PTE V6 mise à niveau

jeanot30

Hello everyone. I recently acquired PTE V6, and I previously had V5.5 and V 5.6, so I bought the upgrade Video builder because it expires today. I received the activation key, but the problem is that the when I open PTE V6 the software crashes. I have no idea what there is to be done. Thank you for your help.

Lin's Translation

Bonjour tout le monde. J'ai récement fait l'acquisition de PTE V6, et j'avais au paravant PTE V5.5 et V 5.6, j'ai donc acheté la mise à niveau de vieo builder car elle s'achéve aujourd'hui, j'ai reçu les clés d'activation, mais le probléme c'est que l'orsque j'ouvre la page d'acceuil de PTE V6 le logiciel se plante. Je ne sais absolument pas ce qu'il y à lieu de faire. Merci de votre aide

Bonjour loulou,

Ici on parle anglais, s'il vous plait! (Please speak in English).

This is an international forum with members from all over thw world. Our only common language is English. If you do not speak, write or understand English, you would, perhaps, be better to join one of the French language forums such as Diapositif.net.

regards,

Peter