WnSoft Forums

Problem with New graphics Card

Tomuk

Hi! All,

To-day I took delivery of a new desktop PC and I am having problems with the Graphics Card I had installed ,

The card is a Radian ATi X1300 with 512mb on board, my problem is I am experiencing a flashing of another image on or before transitions, this is happening on previously made sequences (made on my laptop that has a Radian x700 and run perfectly smooth on laptop and other computers) and mock sequences made on the new computer, has anybody else had this problem?, if so would you please share the cure?.

The rest of the system;

2gb of DDR2 400 memory,

Intel 2.8 duel core processor,

250 mb Seta hard drive,

Windows XP Home edition with service pack 2.

Tom.

Thank you Igor,

That did the trick, sequences are now running sweet and smooth, thank you once again.

Tom.

Thanks, I very glad!

Rarely I hear about similar problem that occur in 3D games. In all cases it was definitely bug in drivers and updating always helped.

However I never heard about this problem in slide shows before.

p.s. a similar bug was found in NVIDIA drivers that included to Windows Vista (final release). Fortunately the problem happens only with Microsoft Media Center in Vista - screen flickers. And no problem in other 3D programs/multimedia software. I think NVIDIA already issued updated drivers.