Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Hallwoody

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hallwoody

  1. I had written down the License key from the old PC which was a series of numbers, letters finishing with XXXXX. I have now realised that , like card transactions, the final numbers were hidden. I have now printed off the corrected license key and will save it in a safe place for the future! I do learn from my mistakes.
  2. My apologies - your team had replied promptly but the messages were in the Junk file, as you suggested. I now have a fully activated version. Thank you very much, Again apologies, Pauline Hall
  3. I upgraded from 9 , Invoice date 8th Nov, 19. Order no 18186990. The License key worked then but after getting a new Pc I downloaded 10, using the previous key and got the message ' it was either the wrong key or damaged' My email address when purchased was [email protected].
  4. I have been waiting for a week for a reply to my lost/damaged license key. I got a new PC on Monday, Jan 6th. I downloaded PTE VTR latest version but it would not accept the license key I had saved from my old PC.
  5. I guess I shall just have to forget burning a DVD and look into MP4 videos I agree that DVD quality is not good but it was the way for friends to see my slideshow. I'm back to what I said earlier, most of my friends are not into the latest Tvs etc. I will not pursue this matter further.
  6. I didn't realise that DVD had had their day! I come back from a holiday and make Pics to Exe slideshows (on CDs) for fellow travellers. In my age group (quite ancient) not everybody has a PC hence making a DVD for them to watch on a DVD player .
  7. When trying to create a DVD using Video Builder I am having the following problem: It converts, multiplex, comes to VOB files multiplexing (40%) then stops. Message from Microsoft Visual C ==Runtime Library Runtime Error abnormal programme termination I am on Windows 10
×
×
  • Create New...