Jump to content
WnSoft Forums
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Leaderboard
Clubs
More
More
Everywhere
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Yvon
Yvon
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
August 5
Last visited
Never
Yvon's Achievements
New Member (1/6)
Yvon
joined the community
August 5
Random order not working? [SOLVED]
Yvon
posted a topic in
Troubleshooting
Hello, Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the function to reorder images randomly has stopped working since the last update. I press "Ctrl+A" and then "Alt+R," but nothing happens. Can you help me? Thanks in advance, Yvon
August 5
7 replies
All Activity
Home
Yvon
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Leaderboard
Clubs
×
Create New...