Jump to content
WnSoft Forums
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Leaderboard
Clubs
More
More
Everywhere
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Jupp
Jupp
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
2 hours ago
Last visited
2 hours ago
Content Type
All Activity
Forums
Topics
Posts
Everything posted by Jupp
Free PTE AV Studio 12, 4K Numeric Transitions
Jupp
replied to
SoCu
's topic in
Styles & Templates
Hi George. Since this is a RAR file, you should definitely use WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract it. The 7-Zip program is free! I had some trouble at first too, but that's been resolved now. Have a nice day.
2 hours ago
5 replies
All Activity
Home
Jupp
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Leaderboard
Clubs
×
Create New...