Jump to content
WnSoft Forums
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Leaderboard
Clubs
More
More
Everywhere
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
[email protected]
[email protected]
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
January 16, 2006
Last visited
January 17, 2006
Content Type
All Activity
Forums
Topics
Posts
Everything posted by
[email protected]
Need help from the Techies Please
[email protected]
replied to
Barry Beckham
's topic in
General Discussion
I read what you had been discussing with someone on the autorun problem with the cd not booting. I downloaded the autofix file you offered. Do i burn this onto the cd to have it boot???? Pam
January 16, 2006
11 replies
All Activity
Home
[email protected]
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Online Users
Slideshowclub.com
Online Help
WnSoft.com
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Leaderboard
Clubs
×
Create New...