WnSoft Forums

Construction Animation

frets3

Hello, PTE forum members,

I’m happy to announce that my friend, Bob Schafer, has posted a new show on Beechbrook. The title is “Construction Animation.” It depicts construction of a new house next door to him. I admire and recommend his clever animations of workers and machinery.

David White

Hello, PTE forum members,

I’m happy to announce that my friend, Bob Schafer, has posted a new show on Beechbrook. The title is “Construction Animation.” It depicts construction of a new house next door to him. I admire and recommend his clever animations of workers and machinery.

David White

David he has done a great job

ken

David he has done a great job

ken

Hi, Ken,

I agree! Bob's mechanical aptitude is high. He is a retired shop teacher with a workshop full of sophisticated tools. So it's not surprising that he immediately perceived the potential of PTE and virtual machines.

David

I can see that this show has been done with a lot of effort, which I appreciate, but to me it does not look right. I will of course admit that I don’t like animation in AV shows, because most of them just don’t look right, natural movement is very hard to replicate.

Saying that, unless have missed the point, in this show, thinking about it, it does has the potential to be something that could be very good, if it was made to be amusing, like some of those funny flash movies.