WnSoft Forums

Stamp Album

mightec

Slideshows4U - Stamp Album Template

The Stamp Album Template, by default contains 30 landscape images, with a 4:3 aspect ratio and we recommend an image size of 1024 px by 768 px.

Unfortunately, the forum does not show the YouTube viewer at the correct aspect ratio, to view the template at the YouTube website, then click

This Demo, by default is played in SD quality. To view in HD quality click the HD button at the bottom of the display viewer.

To view at full screen, click the second icon in from the right of the display viewer.

For an even better quality display, download a virus free .exe file from Here.

Guest Yachtsman1

Nice idea, would have liked to see the page curling effect incoporated. The final shot of the album spine looks fuzzy on the download version, and the broad red bands detracted from the effect for me. Wish I could do it :rolleyes:

Yachtsman1

Run smoothly.

Opening and closing of album shows uncorrect. When turning the first page the right side will grow and when closing it would shrink. <_<

It could improve using actual stamps as templates. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree regarding the red bands...

/Lennart

Hello Lennart

Thanks for your comments also, the red banding was for my benefit when I produced the template, it help me see the 16:9 aspect ratio, I had forgotten to change the settings. I can see what you mean about the appearance of the turning pages, I will need to look into it. Didn't quite understand your comment about using actual postage stamps?

Hi Mike,

Looks great! The only suggestion I have would be to put a check mark in the "anti-shimmer" (mipmapping) block to eliminate the flicker on zooms.

When Igor releases the 3D transformation feature, you can get the perspective for the page flips and this will add a great deal to the authenticity of the effect.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks for your comments, I will look into the problems, not sure that I can do a page curl.

Hi Lennart,

To get perspective change during motion requires 3D transformation which is coming soon in PTE but not yet released. Otherwise to simulate a page turning appear correctly as in real life, it would require use of masking rectangles which would detract a good deal from the very nice image. In version 5.6 it's not possible to have true perspective changes.

Best regards,

Lin

Opening and closing of album shows uncorrect. When turning the first page the right side will grow and when closing it would shrink. <_<

/Lennart

Ok, it was just an idea. I have to learn... laugh.gif

/Lennart

just a thought -- with so much static about playing music without a permit, I dont think you can scan money and not likely stamps

so if you think the music police are a problem imagine the money police knocking on your doorrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

kencool.gif

just a thought -- with so much static about playing music without a permit, I dont think you can scan money and not likely stamps

so if you think the music police are a problem imagine the money police knocking on your doorrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

kencool.gif

Ken!

Yes, certainly as I suggested the most expensive stamp in the world. :P

It was of course my idea to cut out the center piece. It is an interresting question if the

perforated sides are covered by the law. ;)

/Lennart