WnSoft Forums

Equivalent program for a Mac

Roger Beck

I have a PC and am really enjoying sending photos to clients in this slide show and have come across my first Mac user. The most important aspect of the slide show is the inability to print the photos in any way. Other than that it is not that important what the functions are as long as it is in a slide show format and you have basic navigation capabilities throughout the slide show. Is a Pics to Exe for Mac in the works?

Roger

I have a PC and am really enjoying sending photos to clients in this slide show and have come across my first Mac user. The most important aspect of the slide show is the inability to print the photos in any way. Other than that it is not that important what the functions are as long as it is in a slide show format and you have basic navigation capabilities throughout the slide show. Is a Pics to Exe for Mac in the works?

Roger

Roger,

Have you looked at Toast from Roxio (http://www.roxio.com/en/products/toast/index.jhtml)?

I haven't used it myself but I have considered it for that glorious day when I get a Mac.

Ray