WnSoft Forums

Integrating MAC file for use in Keynote

Lmoreels

Hi, I have to give a major slideshow at the RGS next week to about 500 people. Usually I use PTE on PC for mixture of slides and music. Now I want to use the MAC and specifically Keynote. I have downloaded the latest BETA version that allows me to create a MAC file (great!!!!!!) but I find that Keynote cannot read it or display it? Anyone got any ideas how to load this into Keynote? If I cannot get this to work then would a solution be to burn a Quicktime Movie from the PC version and play this on the MAC? Any help and advice greatly received as time is running out for me!!

Many thanks

Andy Rouse

www.andyrouse.co.uk

Hi Peter

simply because I want to integrate my music files that I have made on the PC with a main presentation within Keynote. Keynote has some pretty cool features that I like to use and plays movies in a much better integrated fashion that most other programs. So naturally I want to use my PTE music files within it. Looks on further inspection like I will not be able to do this and will have to build a HD movie instead but it looks quite juddery when I run it. many thanks for the update

Andy

Andy,

I am not sure I have understood your problem. You can create your PTE slide show with the music synchronised to the show. If you then crete the show for the Mac it is identical to the PC version and the music/commentary whatever will play in exactly the same way as it did on the PC.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what you are trying to achieve?

Are you using a programme in addition to PTE on your PC? If so what and how does that integrate with PTE?

Kind regards

Peter