WnSoft Forums

Creating a borderline to slides in Slideshow

RWMesser

Dear PTE Experts,

according to an advice of a colleague I somehow managed to bring in a border frame line around my slides in PTE, OK ! But when I want to erase this line I cannot find where the option is. Somehow I forgot it, or I have a blackout..

Can anybody tell me the way how I can do and redo it in PTE.

I attach a Screenshot of one slideshow where I tested it...

Thanks for reply..

Reinhard

example PTE Workscreen.doc

Hi Reinhard,

Click on the Objects and Animations, select the Properties Tab, then click on the slide in the Objects List. You will then see a tab which says "Adjust Image and Border." Click on this tab and uncheck "Enable Border" on the Border Tab.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin

Am I being 'thick' or is this a feature of v6 Beta. I cannot find an 'enable border' checkbox. I have 'main image', edge antialiasing', 'blur', 'anti shimmering' and 'low quality resizing' boxes only under the 'Properties Tab' with the image highlighted in the 'objects' box.

I am using v5.6.3

Regards

bwat

Lin

Have answered my own query. Having viewed your 3D transform tutorial the was able to see the new v6 Beta tabs and this explained all.

Great Tutorial (as always)on the 3D Transform, looking forward to full release of v6 when you experts have sorted it out.

Thanks again, the input from you 'Experts' is appreciated by us 'PTE mortals'

bwat

Hi Reinhard,

Click on the Objects and Animations, select the Properties Tab, then click on the slide in the Objects List. You will then see a tab which says "Adjust Image and Border." Click on this tab and uncheck "Enable Border" on the Border Tab.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi, Lin,

as the other statement says, I cannot find the button you explained. Since I am working with Ver. 5.6 I may be searching in vain.

Anyway : the function I am looking for should be a general one, being valid for all slides, not only for one. And it has nothing to do with the Frame element, that you can add. I do not see any added element of this kind..

Regards

Reinhard

Hi Reinhard,

The feature is new and only found in the 5.7 or 6.0 betas, not in 5.6. This feature works on individual slides and is not a universal feature. It allows creating a border of your choice of color and thickness.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi, Lin,

as the other statement says, I cannot find the button you explained. Since I am working with Ver. 5.6 I may be searching in vain.

Anyway : the function I am looking for should be a general one, being valid for all slides, not only for one. And it has nothing to do with the Frame element, that you can add. I do not see any added element of this kind..

Regards

Reinhard