WnSoft Forums

Cannot Load Objects and Animations

What A Ride

Thanks for assisting me,,Just recently I have not been able to load Objects and Animations, when I select the button to edit a picture, the computer goes to the objects and animation screen for a split second and reappears back at the main screen...Can any one assit me? Im using the lastest ver...ver 20. it happens when only using one slide too.....Thanks...Bill

Hi Bill

This can occur if you have two PTE programs running at the same time and one PTE program is sitting with the " Objects & Animation " screen open.

In other words you cannot have two " Objects & Animation " screens open at the same time.

Ver 6.0 beta 20

Hi Bill

This can occur if you have two PTE programs running at the same time and one PTE program is sitting with the " Objects & Animation " screen open.

In other words you cannot have two " Objects & Animation " screens open at the same time.

Ver 6.0 beta 20

Ralph,,,I appreciate the info, but,, I made sure I have only one pte progam open and still have the problem..For some reason it doesnt want me to edit my pics...BTW I used ver 5.7 beta 13 and everything works just fine.......Thanks abunch...Bill

Bill

Do you have the last released version installed 5.6 ( Help - About Pictures to exe will say 5.6.4 )

http://www.wnsoft.com/

If so, does the " Object & Animation " work with it ?.

Ralph, Ive got 5.6.3 on my computer and everything works fine,,,Should I find 5.6.4 and install it again?

Bill

Keep in mind ver 6.0 final should be released very shortly, at such time you likely will use it and delete your 5.6.3

At this time if you wish.

You could install 5.6.4 the current version, verify the " Object and Animation " works as it should. ( if OK )

Re-install 6.0 beta 20, accepting all default installation settings.

It will recognize you have 5.6 installed and ask you if you wish to use 5.6 settings, click yes.

Then see if " Object and Animation " works in it. ( 6.0 beta 20 )

Download Trial

Re-name file if you wish ( add 5.6.4 )

Bill

Keep in mind ver 6.0 final should be released very shortly, at such time you likely will use it and delete your 5.6.3

At this time if you wish.

You could install 5.6.4 the current version, verify the " Object and Animation " works as it should. ( if OK )

Re-install 6.0 beta 20, accepting all default installation settings.

It will recognize you have 5.6 installed and ask you if you wish to use 5.6 settings, click yes.

Then see if " Object and Animation " works in it. ( 6.0 beta 20 )

Download Trial

Re-name file if you wish ( add 5.6.4 )

Ralph, thanks so much for your help,,,Now my 6.0 is working fine,,,hmmmm....objects and animation is good to go....Thanks for your time...../Bill

Bill,

Normally it may happens in version 6.0 if the Objects and animation editor can't initialize hardware accelerated graphical mode.

If you allow, I'll prepare special test version which will help us exactly determine the reason of this problem.

Bill,

Normally it may happens in version 6.0 if the Objects and animation editor can't initialize hardware accelerated graphical mode.

If you allow, I'll prepare special test version which will help us exactly determine the reason of this problem.

Igor,,thanks a million....I appreciate your program a bunch.....and your concern for your customers...Bill

Bill,

Please let me know configuration of you PC - CPU, memory, video card and version of Windows.

Also I recommend re-install or (that better) update drivers of video card.

Igor, this is probably more than you want....

COMP Info.txt