WnSoft Forums

New user

snapshots photo

I just yesterday purchased the program and downloaded it. When prompted to register it, I can't get it to do anything and haven't received a response from tech support/customer service in over 24 hrs. I can't use it and apparently can't get any help. Is this typical of customer service?

I don't have a key to enter and never got a response from my initial purchase other than the receipt.

:(

Welcome, snapshots photo

Is this typical of customer service?

Not at All .. service is for the most part very good and quite prompt ... but in a timely manner.

Since you have been acknowleded by a receipt message of your order ... your Key is then processed and then mailed separately. This takes minmal time, so a little patience is needed on your part.

The electronic age may be fast ... but people still operate the other functions.

Im sure you should receive it within resonable time ...

Guest Techman1

Snapshots Photo,

I had a similar problem when I first signed up. If you received an email and it didn't contain an attachment at all, you will need to contact the support team at WnSoft to request one:

support@wnsoft.com

Is the above the email address you sent your request to?

Inna or Igor should contact you to get this resolved. They frequently check this site also, in case your email didn't reach them for some reason. They will get you up and going, but it may take a few days. While you're waiting, you may want to review the posts in this forum as there is really some very informative threads on how to use this great product.

When you receive the new registration key from the support team, you'll need to do the following to get it activated properly:

1) Close all running copies of PicturesToExe.

2) Save the email attached file to any folder (these are usually reg.txt, pte.txt or something like that)

3) Run PicturesToExe.

To register your program press

Help | Registration... | Load Key

and then select saved file.

The program should be registered now with the key provided!

Note: Some have received the file as stated above (reg.txt, pte.txt, etc.) and simply renamed the file to an extension of .reg and double-clicked on this file. It should update your registration file with the necessary information.

Good luck and hang in there as they will get you up and going soon. This really is an incredible program with a lot of talented support right here on this forum.

Welcome aboard!

Fred

Hello, Snapshots Photo.

I think, I have received yesterday your letters (judging by your message here). I have sent you the key as a .zip file. This file should register you automatically.

The point is that some email programmes delete even .zip attachments.

So, by this time the letter with the key should reach you. If you receive an empty letter, please, write me again and, if possible, send me any other email address. I'll try again.

....just a note to those having trouble with registration keys....

Doing business over the internet can leave one feeling uneasy: "Am I being ripped off? Do the people on the other end really care about me as a customer?" etc.

I have been using PTE for some time now (almost a year) and I am constantly amazed by the professional care and quality of Igor and friends, and their service. Once past the registration process, I can't imagine that you'll be disappointed by PTE.

Welcome (and I am 'just' a customer)....

Brian

We are getting a lot of new users. To save heartache in the future, when you get your reg key SAVE IT TO A FLOPPY,c/w with your letters to and from Wnsoft at the time. We have heard horror stories about losing drives etc and then not being able to find or get a new key.

practice safe computing --

Ken B)