WnSoft Forums

Highland Autumn

james millar

This is the show I intended to upload instead of the Hebrides.

Regards,

Jim M.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2y25xy2mjon

Hi Jim - you've beaten me to it. I was up there last week in October, obviously in the same area so it was particularly interesting and enjoyable to watch your a/v and recognise so many of the places you photographed. Can I ask, please, on which island(s) you took your Hebridean images?

Maureen

Hi Jim - you've beaten me to it. I was up there last week in October, obviously in the same area so it was particularly interesting and enjoyable to watch your a/v and recognise so many of the places you photographed. Can I ask, please, on which island(s) you took your Hebridean images?

Maureen

Maureen,

The Hebridean photos were taken on North Uist, South Uist and Eriskay. Next year I'm going to Lewis and Harris, I've heard that they are more photogenic.

Maureen,

The Hebridean photos were taken on North Uist, South Uist and Eriskay. Next year I'm going to Lewis and Harris, I've heard that they are more photogenic.

Jim

We went onto Lewis and Harris after leaving Dundonnell. Apart from one day at the start of the trip we had bad weather - rain, rain and more rain so we didn't see any of the locations anywhere close to their best. However, we do intend to return to Harris sometime, hopefully next Spring following on from Skye.

Maureen