WnSoft Forums

Screen 2

Have you tried using the :

Command line parameter for any EXE file with a slideshow (since v5.7) to point a desired display. For example: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

Its already possible to run command line parameters from the common tab you describe, but you manually have to enter them. Its even possible to run multiple commands ... however i have not tried using the -display 2 parameter because I dont have multiple screen setup.

Example of what it should look like in the editbox using multiple commands:

"MySlideshow.exe" -cover -slide 5 -display 2

Please note the entry point after the quote and the single space between commands are required.

---

Additional Commands Available:

-cover

-slide n

-frametimes

-desktopalign

Stu - thanks for your reply.

The parameter "-display 2" is not available with "Run slideshow" and "Run slideshow With Return", it is available with "Run application and Open file".

Using this option opens a second instance of Pte to display the Slideshow, rather than running the Slideshow from the originating file.

This has implications if you use a Menu as an originating file, as it is possible to have several shows running simultaneously which is obviously not desirable.

Using a single instance of Pte to run both the Menu and the Slideshow would prevent this.

Maybe "Run slideshow" and "Run slideshow With Return" with the parameter -display 2 are not easy options to program, and that is the reason they are not available, but I thought I would ask anyway. Regards, Ken