WnSoft Forums

For Tom - Four Seasons

Lin Evans

You can create new slideshows faster than I can watch them :).

Tom,

You've got to remember - he's started cheating! :D

He's just copying bits out of several previous sequences and cobbling them together into a "new" sequence (But what a cobbler!!!)

Nice work, Lin! Loved the snow falling on the Mule Deer (or is that a White-tailed?)

regards,

Peter

Hello Lin, Fantastic!!! Played very smoothly on my 3 1/2 yr old XP Pro machine! Really like the snow falling. Just think some day we may be able to have video clips included in the cube. Bill

Hey guys,

LOL - just can't get away from these "critters," they follow me around everywhere I go!

Ken, it might be that it's pushing the video card a bit. One of the problems with mixing masks and big PNG's I suspect.

Tom, I had to think about it for a while, but it is possible to animate sides of the cube. I suspect if one animated all six it might be a bit too much for most video cards.

Peter, my shoes are worn out and since I can't afford the cobbler, I have to do it myself - LOL. Yep, you were right, it's a mule deer doe.

Bill, thanks! Yes, hopefully we will have that video clip drop in before too long and it will exponentially increase the fun we can have with animation.

Best regards,

Lin