WnSoft Forums

Corpse Bride

coopernatural

Nothing serious,

Just a little fun tribute to the excellent Tim Burton production of Corpse Bride.

Condensed to 3.5 minutes.

Mediafire link http://tinyurl.com/yauzar2

I wouldn't download it if I were you.In fact i would ask that you don't.Please.

No,I insist you don't.Stay well away from it.If you have to,download something else.

Can't say I didn't warn you.

Davy

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnlyfdjxjjd

SERVER IS SLOW BUT worth all the wait

this will maybe re energize Mora Soft_P2E

to come up with another couple shows

ken :)

Thanks for the comments Andrew,Colin,and Ken.

Despite not heeding the warning.

Spending a few hours,or more than a few hours is a bit of fun in PTE.

Making an animated film with hundreds of frames.Now thats some serious bit of work.

You have to admire that sort of dedication.

It's a bit quiet with regards to AVs here lately.

I expect there will be a few 3D Cubist Christmas shows soon,or an animated Morasoft creation.

Davy

It's a bit quiet with regards to AVs here lately.

Davy

Drop by Beechbrook.Com. I've had several new uploads. Often times folks upload presentations to my site but they do not post a comment on this forum.smile.gif

Regards,

Bill

Drop by Beechbrook.Com. I've had several new uploads. Often times folks upload presentations to my site but they do not post a comment on this forum.smile.gif

Regards,

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I just assumed that there would have been a notification for AVs posted up on your site.

Maybe a tickbox for people uploading to your site with a 'Post link on Wnsoft'.

Can never be enough AVs.

Will check them out.

Regards,

Davy

Thanks Bill,

I just assumed that there would have been a notification for AVs posted up on your site.

Maybe a tickbox for people uploading to your site with a 'Post link on Wnsoft'.

Can never be enough AVs.

Will check them out.

Regards,

Davy

Davy,

I have tried various methods and also mentioned countless times to uploaders to please inform others of their presentations on my site. People will do what people will do. smile.gif Note my "Authors Notes" section. A great place to tell others about their shows. Sadly, only a few ever use it. sad.gif

I wish the PTE Forum did have an automated method of posting links or announcing shows that are posted on other websites. Your suggestions was mentioned once before. However, I don't know of any such feature.

Earlier in the year I did create an RSS feed that you can subscribe to which provides presentation information. You can subscribe to the feed on any of my download pages. Here is the original thread: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9623

I welcome your suggestions.

Regards,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill

I tend to look in on Beechbrook first for new shows, and then click through to here. I make the assumption that the show is only posted on Beechbrook, then the author does not seek comment, vice versa.

Its works well for me.

Almost forgot, Davy, nice fun show that, I am a fan of Tim Burton, he certainly has an creative imagination

Thanks Mortum.Tim Burton is a bit of a quirky character,but he has made some great films.

I used to upload to Beechbrook and grateful to Bill for his help.I too would have looked there first for a new show.

Started to use Mediafire though for uploading,as some of my AVs would not be regarded as Family Viewing.

Am used to looking here though now for AVs,so no doubt have missed a few on Beechbrook as a result.

Would be good to see more AVs from members,especially the new members,or even the armchair critics.

Davy

• 2 weeks later...