WnSoft Forums

.iso creation software?

marymejia

I'm sorry if I am asking an obvious question, but I don't know how to create an .iso file of my slide show. Is there a particular program that everyone recommends? I tried a "free" application, but now it is making me jump through hoops to get a code to make it work, and I am not 100% it was working properly as I burned a couple of DVD's that worked up to a point then crashed. Oh yeah, I am using version 6 of PTE, and I think the program itself is outstanding, it is the extra stuff (like burning a DVD for viewing on TV) that confuses me. Thanks for any information anyone can send.

You do this right in PTE. When you choose "Create" from the main menu, then choose "DVD Video Disc," then click on "Next," one of your choices is to "Create ISO image." Just put a check mark in the box and if you don't want to burn a DVD uncheck that choice.

That's all there is to it!

This is assuming you have PTE Deluxe with Video Builder.

Best regards,

Lin

I'm sorry if I am asking an obvious question, but I don't know how to create an .iso file of my slide show. Is there a particular program that everyone recommends? I tried a "free" application, but now it is making me jump through hoops to get a code to make it work, and I am not 100% it was working properly as I burned a couple of DVD's that worked up to a point then crashed. Oh yeah, I am using version 6 of PTE, and I think the program itself is outstanding, it is the extra stuff (like burning a DVD for viewing on TV) that confuses me. Thanks for any information anyone can send.