WnSoft Forums

Listing of image file names

MyEyeOn

Hi

I am new to this forum and to use of PTE so please bear with me if this question has already been posed. I cannot find it through searching the forum.

Please can anyone tell me if there is any way of obtaining a list of the titles of the images in a presentation in the order in which they appear in the presentation?

Many thanks

NatureMan

Mike,

If you put only one image per slide, this list is at the bottom of the main window.

And you can switch from the default view to "classic view" (to see only the name of the main pictures) with CTRL+F1 (or click on View | Classic View)

And go back to default view with CTRL+F2 (or View | Horizontal View)

May be you could explain exactly what you want in order for nobeefstu to improve his utility... :)

Hi NatureMan, welcome to the forum

In regards to (nobeefstu ) "Stu's" utility - Pte Project Reporter v2

Not sure if you just clicked on " Save Report - List "

If you click upper right " Save Report - FULL " this creates an HTML file with all images as thumbnails and file names in the order of your presentation.

Also in the HTML file you can choose - File - Save as - in the pop up box section " Save as Type " - choose TEXT.

Gives you a simplified list in proper order of file names which maybe what your looking for.

( click on images for larger view )

post-14-126240121461_thumb.jpg

post-14-126240211378_thumb.jpg

Hi NatureMan, welcome to the forum

In regards to (nobeefstu ) "Stu's" utility - Reporter_V2

Not sure if you just clicked on " Save Report - List "

If you click upper right " Save Report - FULL " this creates an HTML file with all images as thumbnails and file names in the order of your presentation.

Also in the HTML file you can choose - File - Save as - in the pop up box section " Save as Type " - choose TEXT.

Gives you a simplified list in proper order of file names which maybe what your looking for.

( click on images for larger view )

Hi Hawk

Thanks very much. Both of your suggestions meet my needs very well. I should have looked more carefully at the options available in Project Reporter! The screen for the software is a little daunting and obviously time invested in examining it and trying out options will be very rewarding.

Mike

Mike

Being a new member of the forum in case your not aware.

( nobeefstu ) Stu a dedicated member, has created other fine utility programs.

They can also be found at fellow member ( cottage ) Bill's great site " Beechbrook.Com "

Utilities

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?categoryid=2&view=View'>http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?categoryid=2&view=View

Hosted shows

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp