WnSoft Forums

2009 - Major News Events

colin hill

Hi all,

This AV covers all the major news events of 2009. The year was fairly dramatic with earthquakes, tsunami's, plane crashes and a recession.

I have tried to cover as much as possible and the AV has a duration of 10 minutes and is 53mg in size.

I decided to produce this AV using an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the size of slide at 1920x1080.

I hope those members that do watch the AV will enjoy it.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?og2gtuyqyky

Colin,

Thanks for the look back at 2009. Nicely put together although I might have restricted the size of the show (virtual size of slide) as some of the full-screen pictures were quite pixelated on my 1920 x 1200 monitor. The smaller ones which were shown with text looked fine. What was the name of the main music piece which played throughout the show? I liked it and I think it was well chosen.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the comments, much appreciated. The music came from a programme I purchased called "Photo & Videoshow Soundpool 6 - high quality dubbing sounds and music".

The programme has all sorts of sound effects and also royalty free music. I chose 3 pieces which run throughout the show. They are entitled (in order as played)

"A fantastic Journey"

"Darkness"

"The Appointment"

There is of course Auld Lang Syne which I downloaded from a royalty free website.

I tend to agree regarding the larger pictures and I was not quite happy with a few of them, but was all I could obtain from Google.

Once again, thank you for viewing and the comments.

Regards,

Colin