WnSoft Forums

Which version of P2E should I buy?

xkebop

I am new to P2E. I shoot 200-1200 images per wedding and want to use P2E for proofing and demos.

I use 3 different computers in the studio and a laptop on location. Will the advanced business license permit me to use P2E on all the computers for the one price? :) Or, do I have to buy a business license for each one? :o

I'm ready to purchase and start my shows!

Bill

Bill:

Welcome to PTE, I am sure you will find it great. Many people seem to use it for their wedding photography businesses. There have been many discussions re this use on the forum.

I think I can answer your question, but I prefer to let WnSoft reply so you get the REAL answer.

I suspect you will have a reply soon, although it is the weekend, so you might have to wait until Monday

Have fun with it

Welcome, Bill

I understand your concern here ... since your using personal multiple pcs. Individual usuage is somewhat a grey area on multiple computers when it comes to selecting a particular license. I believe Igor addressed this issue in some posting long ago.

IMHO, if you clearly are the sole and only user ... and have no other employees or multiple users actually using the program (as in corporate, govt, business) , I believe Igor qualified just a Business license was acceptable.

However, if you have multiple users using it ... you clearly need a Advanced Business license.

I currently have PTE on 2 pcs using a Business license. I always keep a older version on one pc and the latest version on another ... this way I can always instantly go back if the need arises.

Hopefully Igor or Support will address this grey area again ... so we can archive it in the forum posts once again.