WnSoft Forums

Slide order example

trailertrash

Guest Yachtsman1

That is a pretty negative statement, it isn't necessary to comment on everything you see, particular if you don't understand what is going on and the history.

Yachtsman1

Not sure what this was about but I didn't like it.

Hi Freggle,

Welcome to this very friendly and helpful forum. You'll find that whatever question you ask here, whether it's on timing or transitions or in the case of my example above how to execute a particular movement you'll get all the help you need, given freely and with courtesy.

Whether you like a particular movement/effect is of-course your own choice, but you may wish to consider that the OP asks their question, based on the need to understand how to achieve a particular set of effects/movements etc. The advice given is based on that and not on our personal likes and dislikes.It really wouldnt do if we got the answer, "I'm not helping 'cause I dont like it" would it?

There are a wealth of facilities in P2E and I'm sort of the low guy in the food chain around here, so I ask many and varied questions, in an effort to understand them.

I notice in your intro your also new to P2E, so may I again welcome you to the best forum for AV and look forward to seeing your own presentatins in due course.

Andrew