WnSoft Forums

Flashme

dpletts

I am a new user of PTE version 6 (a very impressive program indeed) and have just come across a reference to Flashme. Will this work with the latest PTE? If so, can any one kindly let me have a copy of the help file for Flashme, as the application is no longer available on the author's web site. Many thanks, David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom,

The FlashMe utility was donation ware by Granot. His site now only deals with the Thai language. I have a copy of FlashMe, but there are certain setup features that need to be placed in a text file. I was hoping someone might have that information.

David

You're right Jim - I too get a warning from Avast!

I can't think that Granot has allowed a virus to interfere with his utility (it's been around many years!) so I would suspect it's a false positive, seeing that Peter's Av software gives it a clean bill of health ---- but I cannot guarantee that!

I have removed 'show.exe' from the .zip package and the FlashMe4 app seems to work OK, but then again I've never used the programme and don't suppose I will. The request was for some help files which may or may not be what's included here.

Try it and report back.