WnSoft Forums

Creating a PTE show that plays on a Mac?

goddi

To Peter S,

My sound files are MP3s

To Peter fh,

I do not know what chip my friend's Mac has installed.

However a solution of sorts has presented itself....My Canadian friends have emailed me to tell me that they have a PC in their ''other home'' that they are visiting tomorrow so that they will be able to view my show after all.

But I do appreciate your immediate comments and help and I will endeavour to follow up with these to create a Mac show.

Thank you both.

Anthony

I have sent Igor a private message with a link to this thread so I'm hoping he has time reply.

Tom

=============

Tom and Peter,

I think we have figure out the problem. The problem is with the Wav files in the PTE show.

I went back into several PTE shows and removed all of the Wav files. Some were put in the Music tab and some were in the added to individual slides with the Add Sound icon. I went back to my computer store and played them on the MacBook.

After all the Wav files were removed, and I created the "Executable Show for Mac", they play just find on a MacBook. (I thought that one of the shows quit while playing it on the MacBook but my eyes were getting glazed over during these test. I played it again and it played through without stopping. So, I am not sure what happened. Maybe something similar to what Peter had happen?)

Anyway, it is clear to me that the Wav sound effects files were causing the problem. When I play the same shows on the MacBook that were created as an MP4, with the Wav files, there are no problems playing the slideshows.

So I hope Igor will figure out how to resolve this problem. Thanks very much for helping figure out what was going on.

Sincerely, Gary