WnSoft Forums

Publish on YouTube

Cèlou

Hello,

I possess an account on YouTube and I would like to insert a video there, but I meet a problem.

Indeed, when I click the button " to Publish on YouTube ", me seized my identifier as well as my password and when I click on following, one young makes windows indicate " your identifier is incorrect ".

That to make and thank you for your answer.

Hi Marcel,

Could you possibly do a screen capture and post it so we can see exactly what is happening? I'm sorry that no one has replied to you request for help yet, but we can't quite understand exactly what is happening.

When you click on "Create" it asks you for your login and password. When you type these in, then I understand that Youtube doesn't accept them? Is this correct?

When you go directly to Youtube and put in your login and password does it accept them directly?

Thanks,

Lin

Hello,

I possess an account on YouTube and I would like to insert a video there, but I meet a problem.

Indeed, when I click the button " to Publish on YouTube ", me seized my identifier as well as my password and when I click on following, one young makes windows indicate " your identifier is incorrect ".

That to make and thank you for your answer.

• 1 month later...