WnSoft Forums

A steam day at Barrow Hill

ChrisJ

Wonderful work Chris. thanks for posting.

However it is hard to really appreciate it in this form, (images are far too small), any chance of a full screen PTE EXE file? If you need somewhere to post it mediafire offer a free file hosting service for any files smaller than 100Mg here--

http://www.mediafire.com/

Chris, I like steam very much and your first show is very good, only one remark make the show a litlebit longer with a nice end.

for steamlovers you can find 2 shows on avdigifoto.nl/download.html B)

Well done Chris,

You seem to have been lurking in the background for 12 months - obviously picked up a lot in that time.

I like your 'thick' frame. What do the experts think?

It has been suggested to me that one does not need a white (or any colour) border. Again, what do the experts say? I want to learn too.

Great to see an old SAR loco!

Regards, Jeff

Thanks for the exe file Chris.

As a lover of trains particularly old steamers I could have looked at a lot more images particularly when they are as well presented as yours.

From an AV point of view the ending could be a little neater, maybe an ending credit slide.

With regard to the frame I found the very small white boarder worked well it stopped the image bleeding off into the black background. On the last image the white frame disappears this may have been missed by you as IMHO when an AV starts with a frame such as this it should be maintained through-out the entire AV.

Using the wooden waggon as a background also worked well and for some images it also provided a very good boarder effect.

All up the frames worked very well for me.

Got any more trains Chris? biggrin.gif I would love to see them.