WnSoft Forums

Lights of the Seine near Paris

dadou

In Cottage , you can downlad two slideshow about walking along the Seine .

The light , in this place , is a particular one ...In this area , the first Impresionists painters were creating their first works ...

Seinelights: walks along the Seine near Paris in the morning .( Bezons , Nanterre, le Peq, Maison Lafitte , Conflans) 26,4 Mo ; 5 ' 43" ; 16/10 : 1728 x 1080

SeinelightsII : Walk along the Seine near Paris in the afternoon ( Carrières sur Seine, Chatou) . 9,30Mo ; 2'40" ; 16/10 ; 1728 x 1080

A big thank to Bill for hosting and for the increable rapidity to do it !!!!

Here for Mac users : Seinelights and SeinelightsII

All comments are welcome .

Sorry for my english ...

Hi Daniel,

I really enjoyed the AVs.

A relaxing stroll,avoiding the normal tourist 'Must Have'Eiffel Tower/Notre Dame etc pics.

The music for both pieces worked well.Hayley Westerna has a voice that can sometimes

be sharp enough to cut paper,but not here.

I would have been tempted to condense the 2 shows in to 1.Maybe drop some of the pics that

were repeated/too similar.

Well done.

Davy

Thank you , Davy .

I did two shows to separate the light of the morning and the one of the afternoon ...

For me , the sensation in the same place is very different in accordance with the hour.

I did not wanted to do a descriptive show , but tried to give an idea of the atmosphere in this place ...

I love very much Hayley Westerna smile.gif

daniel

Thank you , Andrew !

From time to time , I must go to Paris .

I enjoy to go into the town a day , but I do not like to pass more a day there ...But my brother lives at a quarter of an hour from the Arc de Triomphe , near the Seine , and I prefer to stay there ...

daniel