WnSoft Forums

Previous Slide on right click [SOLVED]

Steph

I am new to pictures to exe and I want to make a very simple slideshow with manual control of the advancement of slides via the mouse buttons.

I have found the option to do this under project options and have set my left click to move forward and the right click to go back.

However in preview mode when I right click to go back the slide does not stay on the screen as I would like but imediately moves forward again. Is there a way I can make it stay on the previous slide?

Thanks

Steph Adams

Hi Steph,

How long do you have your display time set for each slide? I've just tried this feature and it works correctly for me, but if your display time is very quick for a slide then the advance will begin quickly.

Check and see if you may have adjusted the display time for the previous slide to less than the default of 4 seconds. Actually, why not set the display for all your slides to 10 seconds or so to test the feature?

If you want the show to be entirely manual and not autoadvance, then on the "Main" tab of Project Options, put a check beside "Wait for a keypress or Mouse Click ........." and the slideshow will run entirely manually.

Best regards,

Lin

I am new to pictures to exe and I want to make a very simple slideshow with manual control of the advancement of slides via the mouse buttons.

I have found the option to do this under project options and have set my left click to move forward and the right click to go back.

However in preview mode when I right click to go back the slide does not stay on the screen as I would like but imediately moves forward again. Is there a way I can make it stay on the previous slide?

Thanks

Steph Adams