WnSoft Forums

Ruta N° 8

dadou

When I am in Peñiscola (Castellon, mediterranean coast of Spain) , I go from time to time in the inland, there is an area a little wild, formerly active but deserted now: migration abroad or nearby Catalonia.There are even villages which have no inhabitant. Life is hard there ...

4 ' 20"

31,3Mo

You can find this new slide show here on Beechbroock Cottage ; thanks to Bill !

Comments welcome !

daniel

Daniel,

This is a very nice show, I really like it!

Some remarks:

1. The danza espaniola has been composed by Enrique Granados (which should be mentioned). I would prefer to hear the original on the piano (or a guitar transcription, but not the flute).
  2. In many cases the transitions have been synchronized to the first beat of the (musical) bar, but not in all cases, what I would prefer to do.
  3. The 3D effects/transitions are a matter taste; sorry, not my taste :unsure:

Best regards,

Xaver

Xaver

Thank for your remarks .

Curiously , it is this transcription which interested me : I do not imagine piano in these villages ; guitar and flute seemed to me more adapted to the landscape .

3 D permits to show vertical views ... I am not too a fanatic , but it helps from time to time ...And : " de l'uniformité naquit l'ennui" : "from uniformity borned boredom" ( I hope correct my translation ...)

For the synchronisation, I try to do with my latin sensitivity , surely not a model .... But I have any rests of our May 68 and not very friend with rules !

Happy to produce interest to you .

Regards

daniel

DANIEL

my email to you is bouncing

his remarks are still there on my browser

ken

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:46 AM Daniel,

This is a very nice show, I really like it!

Some remarks:

• The danza espaniola has been composed by Enrique Granados (which should be mentioned). I would prefer to hear the original on the piano (or a guitar transcription, but not the flute).
  • In many cases the transitions have been synchronized to the first beat of the (musical) bar, but not in all cases, what I would prefer to do.
  • The 3D effects/transitions are a matter taste; sorry, not my taste :unsure:

Best regards,

Xaver